I always pictured people who created blogs the type who layed around in their apartments in woolen sweaters typing furiously at the crack of dawn; thick black glasses reflecting the the light from the computer screen with a lit cigarette glowing under an ashtry, smoke curling up as creative genius empty into the world. An "Underdog Writer" An enigmatic soul reaching out to the intellectual community.... As attractive as that sounds, I am none of those things. I cannot claim that I am an artist or have anything to say that an intellectual community can appreciate. I need spell check and have conflicting thoughts most days But I figure that in this world too many CRAZY things happen to NOT say anything. This blog's purpose is to muse on those things. So those of you who volunteer your time to read this Welcome to Dear World :)

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Since I can't ressurect this blog ... I time for a location move

No comments:

Post a Comment